Maintain Superior Viscosity Control
The VISC1000 is the viscosity control system for processes with one to three stations, designed for in-line or in-tank processes such as adhesives, coatings, food ingredients, and printing inks.
- Touch-screen interface that displays parameters and trend data for each station.
- Displays set points, actual viscosity, alarms, and automatic/manual mode for each station.
- Provides real-time data logging and allows viscosity parameter changes on the fly.
- Trend plot software provides data logging from one hour up to seven days, with systems available for up to 12 stations.
- Allows users to change each station separately, including air valve, solvent control parameters, set points, high-low alarms, and color codes for ingredients.